omg. I can't believe it luh. everyone else got a1 lorh stupidd got b4. was so sad over it almost wanted to pon history class and take mrt all the way to changi airport then back. haha dunno how come got this kinda idea. saturday went cip @ pipit in the morning then pool and band concert at night with walter and sherbit and liye. super fun ;P cos niu went too.
alot of things to do. I'm still disappointed with myself. screwed up man. thought this term would be better, wth.
tag replies:
[zy]: of course luh... he saw me this afternoon and asked me for my msg. I dunno what to say :x I don't dao blogs ]:
[pei yi]: how come so many questions?.. ahha its a super cute blog add and hello kitty is my super cute math teacher.
[sherbit] heehee [:
[jon yong] hi! ;D