went for chi tuition yesterday. damn fun did some role playing thing and i was the rebellious son thats going on a shoplifting spree -.- lawl. anw next week last lesson D: dunno what i'm gonna do with all the free time. met walter at nlb after that. ahha keep telling him i'm there when i'm actually not :D then went off for lunch luh. Royal Copenhagen, its royalty man, and i feel so fat :x- norwegian fish and chips,warm chocolate fudge with vanilla ice-cream and blueberry cheese cake (:
ahha dicky and his bass-guitar (:
anw i saw walter's reflections and i started tearing abit. dunno why leh D: things like that don't happen to me. I think the way he described how we did the stuff made me remember all the fun times. i like the conclusion alot (:
"As a project group, we have gone through countless hours of library research, meetings, interviews, fieldtrips and experiments. As a team, we have gone through the ups and downs of the research process – the times when we failed, the times when we achieved, and the times when we learnt.
I am truly grateful to my team members, Sherman and Jia Quan, for having endured through the past few months with me, never complaining about the work, and for always being there when I am down and unmotivated. I am also very grateful to our dedicated teacher-mentor, Ms Gwee Hana, for her dedication and commitment to our project group.
Looking back, the past 5 months had gone by in a flash. From the uncertain and confused individuals who were unsure of what we truly wanted to achieve, we have matured and bonded to become a purposeful and motivated team, who were passionate for and loved what we were doing. It is truly magnificent what such a competition is able to make out of students like us.
I will never forget the 3am nights when we rushed up the report together on msn. I will never forget the pain of 45⁰C of the school roof on the bare foot. I will never forget the joys, the desperations, the excitements and the satisfaction." ~walter
ohman. 三剑客 ftw (:

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)